A summertime pajama set featuring a spaghetti strap tank with split back and gym short style shorts. This set is perfect for lounging or sleeping while keeping you cool and cute.
Techniques involved include straight seams, darts, inserting elastic, and bias binding.
Difficulty: Advanced Beginner
Light weight fabrics with some degree of drape such as lawn, light chambray, shirting, charmeuse, and crepe de chine. Extra fabric is needed to match plaids, stripes or one-way design fabrics.
1 2/3 - 1 7/8 YD Fabric (Check Pattern for exact amount needed)
7 yards of 1/4” wide double fold bias tape
1 yd of 1" - 1.25” wide non roll elastic
Please bring or purchase these items:
Your Pattern (we do carry Grainline but please come with a pattern)
Your Fabric – Yardage provided below
Tools provided for use during class:
You will receive a 15% discount the day of your class! Please arrive 30 minutes early if you are purchasing your class supplies.
If you are unable to finish your project during the allotted class time - don't worry! You will be granted one free hour of open sew time at Josephine's to finish!
1. You need to cancel
• Please contact us within 72 hours of the class start time and we will give you credit towards another class. Please note there is no guarantee the same class/session will be offered again.
• No-shows and late cancels (less than 72 hour notice) will not be issued refunds or class credits - no exceptions.
2. You are running late
• Arriving to class late is disruptive to the other students. If you are more than 20 minutes late to class you will forfeit your class fee.
3. We need to cancel
• We will notify you within 72 hours of the class start time if we need to cancel for low attendance.
• We may need to cancel late due to unforeseen circumstances such as inclement weather or an ill instructor.
• You will always receive a full refund if we cancel a class.