THIS CLASS IS Wednesday April 11th 2018 6:00p-9:00p
Discover the secrets to achieving superior pant fit by using a combination of flat pattern and draping techniques in this 3 hour intermediate level workshop. Learn how and where to measure the body and pattern, how to make adjustments to the pattern and how to tissue fit any style of pants. Choose any pants pattern and get a perfect fit. Be prepared to be measured and to try on the tissue pattern in class.
You will leave with a pants pattern ready to cut and sew.
Instructor: Marla Kazell
Tools provided for use during class:
Seam gauge or 6 ruler
Pen or pencil
Please bring or purchase these items:
Pants pattern of your choice
Marla recommends Burda patterns for their superior drafting, but you may use any pattern. Patterns printed on heavy paper will need to be traced onto tissue paper. Pattern should include the size that fits your fullest measurement below the waist - tummy, hips or thighs.
You will receive a 15% discount the day of your class! Please arrive 30 minutes early if you are purchasing your class supplies prior to class.
If you are unable to finish your project during the allotted class time - don't worry! You will be granted one free hour of Open Sew at Josephine's to finish!
Your space in the class will be reserved when full payment is received. We accept all major credit cards. Please click the “Register Now” link above to save your spot!
1. You need to cancel
• Please contact us within 72 hours of the class start time and we will give you credit towards another class. Please note there is no guarantee the same class/session will be offered again.
• No-shows and late cancels (less than 72 hour notice) will not be issued refunds or class credits - no exceptions.
2. You are running late
• Arriving to class late is disruptive to the other students. If you are more than 20 minutes late to class you will forfeit your class fee.
3. We need to cancel
• We will notify you within 72 hours of the class start time if we need to cancel for low attendance.
• We may need to cancel late due to unforeseen circumstances such as inclement weather or an ill instructor.
• You will always receive a full refund if we cancel a class.