You can never, ever have too many bags. This beginner’s class provides attendee with a versatile bag pattern that can be made a million ways. With creative choice of fabric you can create the prefect - beach, grocery, date night, kid carrying or project cuddling tote bag. The class lasts 3 hours. It is a great starting point for someone interested in sewing but that hasn’t attempted it yet.
3 Hours/ Pattern Provided
Instructor: Bini Leach
BAG - ½ YD 54” Fabric
LINING – ½ yd 54” Fabric (OPTIONAL)
HANDLES – 2 (20”x6” Fabric Straps) or 2 Leather Straps (Purchased)
Tools provided for use during class:
Please bring or purchase these items:
1/2yd of 54” Fabric (pre-washed)
You will receive a 15% discount the day of your class! Please arrive 30 minutes early if you are purchasing your class supplies prior to class.
If you are unable to finish your project during the allotted class time - don't worry! You will be granted one free hour of Open Sew at Josephine's to finish!
Your space in the class will be reserved when full payment is received. We accept all major credit cards. Please click the “Register Now” link above to save your spot!
1. You need to cancel
• Please contact us within 72 hours of the class start time and we will give you credit towards another class. Please note there is no guarantee the same class/session will be offered again.
• No-shows and late cancels (less than 72 hour notice) will not be issued refunds or class credits - no exceptions.
2. You are running late
• Arriving to class late is disruptive to the other students. If you are more than 20 minutes late to class you will forfeit your class fee.
3. We need to cancel
• We will notify you within 72 hours of the class start time if we need to cancel for low attendance.
• We may need to cancel late due to unforeseen circumstances such as inclement weather or an ill instructor.
• You will always receive a full refund if we cancel a class.